Learn to Skate lessons are a great way for a beginner to experience ice skating in a fun and safe environment, as well as give a more experienced skater an opportunity to improve their skills. These classes are designed for skaters of all abilities from those just learning to stand on the ice to skaters wanting to learn a spin or jump.
- Centennial Ice Arena Learn to Skate lessons are offered in 6-week sessions at
427 Bench Boulevard, in Billings Heights.
- All students will receive two free passes to attend Centennial Ice Arena public skate sessions.
- For your skater’s safety, helmets are recommended (a bike helmet works great).
Helmets are not provided by Centennial Ice Arena.
- Dress your skater in layers so they can stay comfortable during their lesson.
Gloves or mittens are a must to keep fingers warm and dry.
- Children should be at least 3 years of age to participate. Skaters any age over 3 can participate, including adults!
- Cost for a 6-week session is $70.00, Registration Opens August 31th! Online registration will close at noon the Friday before the beginning of each session. After online registration closes skaters can register via email, Learn2SkateMT@gmail.com
To register for Learn to Skate, please visit – Learn to Skate registration
Hope to see you at the rink!
Times and Dates:
Snow Plow Sam groups 1 – 3: 3:00-3:30 pm
Basic Skills groups 1 – 4: 3:30-4:00 pm
Basic Skills groups 5-6 and all Freestyle groups: 4:00-4:30 pm
Sept 16, 23, 30, Oct 7, 14 & 21
Oct 28, Nov 4, 11 & 18, Dec 2 & 9
Jan 13 & 27, Feb 3, 10, 17 & 24
Mar 3, 10, 17, 24 & 31, Apr 7
Please contact Figure Skating Club of Billings with questions or concerns regarding Learn to Skate at Learn2SkateMT@gmail.com